Yellowhead Regional Employment Skills and Services
Yellowhead Regional Employment Skills and Services Inc. is a local non-profit organization currently in contract with the Government of Canada & Government of Manitoba to provide community-based employment assistance services to assist unemployed and underemployed people to prepare for, find and keep jobs.
Our mandate is to provide employment assistance services to unemployed and underemployed Manitobans in order to assist them in obtaining and maintaining meaningful employment. We offer job search strategies, resume writing assistance, interview prep and more, to give our clients the upper hand when it comes to applying and interviewing for jobs.
We also offer services to employers in the communities within our geographic region, which includes: Minnedosa, R.M. of Minto-Odanah, R.M. of Harrison-Park, R.M. of Clanwilliam-Erickson, R.M. of Yellowhead and R.M. of Oakview
FREE Services We Provide:
- Job Board with openings in the area
- Job Search Assistance and Job Referrals
- Resume and Cover Letter Development
- Employment Plan Development and Career Exploration
- Assistance with Interview Skills
- Advertise job openings on Job Board, Job Bank and/or social media
- Information on Labour Market and/or Training Opportunities
- Referrals for clients seeking assistance with funding for education/training
- Information/Referrals on:
- Wage Subsidy Program
- Self-Employment - Must have a viable business idea.
- In-depth Career Counselling
- Public Computers available to clients for:
- Internet job searches, career ideas
- Typing resumes and/or cover letters
Click here for our Intake Form (with Privacy and Consent Info) Complete and e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Funding provided by:
The Government of Canada The Manitoba Government
Address: Box 367, 133 Main Street South