Electrical Service Only
Electrical & Water 15 Amps
Electrical & Water 30 Amps
Full Hook-Up (WES) 30 amp
Please Note, additional fees will apply with CampReservations.ca
NOTE: Seasonal rates run from the May long weekend (Victoria Day) to mid-September. Prices include 5% GST.
Pavilion Rental $175 per day & $50 Cleaning Deposit
A non-refundable booking deposit of $25 will be applied for daily bookings.
Pavilion Bookings: Please contact 204-867-3450 or email@example.com
(Seasonal Campers can move their campers in on Wednesday May 17, 2023 at 10:00 am.)
ON-LINE RESERVATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: CampReservations.ca
Reservations will be accepted as of April 3 of each camping season.
Weekly and daily campsite
Reservations will be accepted after April 15 of each camping season.
Child Friendly Campground
Our campground wants to ensure that the children who stay and play in our campground are safe. We ask that you follow our safety guidelines:
- Use caution when moving your RV or launching your boat, especially when backing up. We recommend always having a guide behind the vehicle to direct the driver
- Drive slowly through the campground. Our maximum speed is 15 kph.
- We are a glass-free campground. Please bring your beverages in plastic bottles or cans.
- Always use designated firepits. Make sure your fire is completely out by dousing it with water before disposing of ashes.
- Store flammable items in approved containers in a safe place.
- Manitoba is a windy place. Never leave a fire unattended.
- Dispose of cigarettes and matches in the firepit or an ashtray
- Respect our beautiful natural environment. Do not strip bark from trees or otherwise damage the vegetation.
- Protect our waters – dispose of pollutants appropriately in designated areas.
- Respect your neighbours’ peace and enjoyment of the camping experience. Permit holders are asked to take responsibility for their group and are encouraged to assist in making this a positive, family-oriented experience for all by observing these guidelines and all campground rules.
- Pets must be kept on a leash and with a responsible person at all times.
- Pets may not be left unattended at Campground.
- Make arrangements to take them with you when leaving for the day’s adventure.
- Clean up after your pet!
- No pets in other buildings.
- $12 per wood bundle.
MINNEDOSA CAMPGROUND CONTACT INFORMATION
Reservations: 204-867-3450 or toll free at 1-888-867-3450